A tropical salad with grilled tuna, watermelon and orange.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the tuna and grill for 30 seconds on a hot griddle. The tuna should remain nice and red in the centre. Leave to cool.
- Cut the watermelon into chunks.
- Peel the oranges. Cut the segments from the oranges so that you are only using the flesh.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, chopped mint and lemon juice.
- Cut the tuna into slices and distribute over the plates, together with the other ingredients.
- Spoon the dressing over and season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Garnish with some more chopped mint.