Skip to main content
- Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°F. (Do not remove pizza stone while oven preheats.)
- Combine Truss Tomatoes and oil on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on parchment paper; pierce with a fork. Place dough (on paper) on preheated stone. Bake at 500°F for 4 minutes.
- Combine ricotta, pesto, milk, and garlic; spread over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with feta. Bake at 500°F for 10 minutes.
- Top with Truss Tomatoes. Bake at 500°F for 4 minutes. Top with basil. Cut into 8 slices.