Surprise your Valentine with these sweetheart caprese pizzas. Use heart-shaped cookie cutters to make it extra romantic.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut hearts from the dough with the cookie cutter, as much as you want.
- Put a little pasata on each heart.
- Cut tomatoes in half and the mozzarella in slices and decorate your pizzas with it.
- Sprinkle some olive oil and oregano on top
- Put the pizza hearts in the oven for about 15 minutes until the crust is crunchy.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves.