I love to serve this dip with fresh crunchy celery, cucumber, and carrot sticks.
If you've made too much, it makes a fabulous tasty sauce substitute on burgers or on barbecued steaks. It keeps up to 3 days stored in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Line baking tray with baking paper and place capsicums onto tray
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until the skin blackens and capsicums are soft
- Remove from the oven. Place on a cool tray and cover with cling film allowing them to cool (the steam helps you remove the skins easier). You should have 500g cooked weight.
- Remove skins from the capsicum.
- Combine capsicum with the walnuts, olive oil, pomegranate molasses, salt and pepper in a food blender/processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Tips from the author
Recipe courtesy of Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef.