This attractive eye-catching salad combines the peppery crunch of radish with the sweetness of the lightly licorice-flavoured fennel to a create a visually attractive and interesting salad.
- Shave the fennel (keep the fronds aside), radishes and beets thinly on a mandolin and place in bowl.
- Peel and segment the grapefruit leaving no white pith and add to bowl.
- Add the juice of the lemon with the olive oil and honey.
- Toss dressing with the fennel & grapefruit and season with salt.
- Arrange on plate with rocket leaves and chopped fennel fronds.
Tips from the author
Add 2 tablespoons of pecan nuts on top for an extra crunch. If you are not a fan of grapefruit, use an orange instead.