A spicy breakfast, brunch or lunch recipe with pointed cabbage. In combination with the egg and the salsa, this dish will give you a boost!
- Briefly mix all ingredients for the salsa in the food processor. Add salt to taste.
- Bring a saucepan with salted water to a boil.
- Cut the pointed cabbage into quarters. Blanch the pointed cabbage wedges - 5 minutes.
- Drain the pointed cabbage and rinse under cold tap water.
- Pat the pointed cabbage dry. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the pointed cabbage until golden brown. Remove from the pan and keep warm under aluminium foil.
- Fry 4 eggs and set aside.
- Place the pointed cabbage on a plate. Serve with the jalapeño salsa, hot sauce, and fried egg.