In this salad, the taste of red beets, raspberries, and goat cheese are combined. This salad fits our goal of making delicious, simple, uncompromising dishes available to everyone. We hope you will enjoy making the salad and enjoy the typical flavors.
- Put the beets in an oven dish and roast them for two hours at 180 degrees Celsius
- Make surethey are done by piercing them with a knife. They must still be firm.
- Peel the beets after they have cooled off. The roasting has made the beets nice and sweet.
- Cut the beets in slices.
- Mix the beet slices, red onion, and oregano in a bowl and flavor with oil, vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Garnish with goat cheese and raspberries
Tips from the author
This salad is shared by Restaurant Rossio in Delft, The Netherlands. Serves 4 as an entree.