52 People like this recipe
This cold rice salad is very nutritious and suitable for both dinner and lunch.
- Leave the cooked rice to cool.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and the celery stalks into thin slices.
- Mix the cooled rice with the cheese, celery, leek and cashew nuts.
- Make the dressing by stirring the mayonnaise and sour cream together, stir in the fresh dill and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the dressing with the salad.
- Place the salad in the refrigerator until serving.