Beetroot latte! After a yellow chai latte and a green matcha latte, the next colour in coffee bars is pink, a latte with a hint of beetroot.
- In a medium saucepan, heat almond milk, slices of beetroot over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Bring your pink latte to taste with honey and cinnamon.
- Pour half of the latte in a glass or coffee mug with a tea strainer or colander to get rid of the beet slices.
- For the other half use a milk frother until the milk becomes foamy. And pour in the mug or glass.
- If you're in for a stronger flavour, start with the espresso and then add the pink milk.