When your meal looks this good eating it just seems wrong… But then, you do it anyway! Impress a guest or treat yourself with this delish and pretty dish.
Twice as sweet as the average tomato, Perino Sweet Snacking Tomatoes are a fun, healthy and fresh snacking experience for children and adults. Bite-sized and similar to a grape in shape, Perino tomatoes are an excellent addition to salads, pizzas and pasta dishes, perfect for school lunch boxes or simply as a nutritious snack on-the-go!
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and lightly blanch asparagus.
- Place a thin layer of labna on each plate.
- Top with asparagus, mixed salad leaves and radish.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with micro herbs and drizzle lightly with olive oil to serve.