- Place the vine tomatoes in a dish, sprinkle with olive oil, chopped garlic and parsley.
- Pour the honey over the cheese and place for about 10 minutes under the grill.
- Wash the lettuce, ribs removed and torn into small pieces.
- Cut the tomato, pear and onion into small cubes.
- Roast the pine nuts.
- Make a dressing of olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper and pour over the tomato, pear and onion.
- Garnish the salad with the grilled goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and pine nuts.
Tips from the author
This salad is for 2 people to share.