Creating a special salad with available ingredients? That was the challenge during a Love my Salad event in Spain where a large group of salad lovers came together to share their ideas.
Each group of people, sitting at the same table, designed their own salad. When everyone was done creating their salad, every table could vote for their favorite salad.
This was the winning salad in the category "best taste"! The picture represents a portion for only 1 person. This recipe is for 2 people.
- Boil the egg.
- Clean the and cut the pepper into slices.
- Do not cut the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the cocktail cucumbers into slices.
- Cut the carrots and olives in small pieces.
- Peal the boiled egg and put all ingredients on a nice big plate.
- Mix some mustard, vinegar and olive oil and pour the dressing over the salad.
Tips from the author