You want to cook something different? Why don't you try kohlrabi! Especially in spring kohlrabi is very tasty and it spices up every salad.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the egg and cook for 8 minutes. Drain, cool in cold water, peel and cut into small pieces.
- Wash the cucumber, cut along in half, scrape out seeds and cut into slices.
- Peel the Kohlrabi and cut into 5 cm sticks.
- Dice the onion.
- For the dressing whisk vinegar, salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar and oil to make a vinaigrette.
- Toss the vinaigrette gently with cucumber, kohlrabi, onion and deep frozen peas and let it steep for 30 minutes.
- Wash the lettuce, cut into small pieces and dry.
- Pluck the leaves of the chervil. Put some leaves aside for garnish. Mix the other leaves with the lettuce and the vegetable combined with vinaigrette. Arrange on a plate.
- Cut smoked salmon into bite sized pieces and put it on the salad. Garnish with minced egg and remaining chervil leaves.