A kohlrabi carpaccio recipe with Italian flavours and the fruity taste of blackberries.
- Peel the kohlrabi and slice a small piece off both sides.
- Use a mandolin to cut the kohlrabi into round slices as thin as possible.
- Divide the slices evenly between the plates.
- For the dressing, mix the olive oil with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt & pepper.
- Drizzle the slices with the lemon dressing and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Keep aside 2 tbsp of dressing for the rocket.
- Cover the plates with plastic wrap and leave them to marinate.
- Slice the blackberries and mix with the basil and the olive oil.
- Fry the bread cubes in the pan until golden and crispy.
- Mix the remaining dressing with the rocket and divide between the 4 plates.
- Garnish with the blackberries, croutons, black olives, pine nuts, and the pecorino.