63 People like this recipe
Salad is suitable option for a good BBQ: try to mix tomato and basil
- Boil the pasta in some salty water for about 5 to 8 minutes. When it's ready, take it out of the water and let it cool down, adding some olive oil and toss through to avoid that the pasta sticking.
- In the meantime chop the mozzarella, the dried tomatoes and the olives. Wash the fresh tomatoes and cut into halves. Wash and dry the rocket leaves.
- Lightly roast the pine nuts in a hot pan without oil
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Toss everything together and serve the salad with some parma ham on the side.
- Finish with some shaved Parmesan and fresh basil
Tips from the author
For vegetarians you can replace the ham with some hard boiled eggs or roasted vegetables.