In Ukraine, now the season for mushrooms. I recommend to make this salad for lunch, it's a bit like Thai cuisine
1. Mushrooms wash, dry and cut into thin strips. Boil the rice noodles according to package directions. Discard in a colander, put on a cutting board and cut into pieces of approximately 5 cm Fold in the salad bowl, add 1 tbsp. olive oil, mix
2. Black peppercorns and cloves fry in a dry frying pan, 30 sec., Then pounded in a mortar and pestle.
3. Breadcrumbs pour into a bowl, add the prepared spice mix. Put the mushrooms in a bowl with the breadcrumbs and stir well so that the mushrooms were densely covered with breadcrumbs on all sides.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes. on each side. Put on the paper towels to glass is an excess oil.
5. Leaf lettuce and Rucola: wash and dry them with paper towels. Lettuce and Rucola place in a bowl with noodles
6.Prepare the dressing. Peel and crush the garlic. Mix with cream and mayonnaise. Dress the salad. Add salt to taste and mix well. Top with sauteed mushrooms.
Salad can be decorated by cherry tomatoes and red hot pepper rings.