This salad is great when it's strawberry season, strawberries are at its best, full of flavour and not so expensive as the rest of the year. Have you ever tasted strawberries in a salad?
- Cut avocado in cubes. Mix with the salad leaves.
- Roast the almond slivers.
- Cut strawberries in halves, and set 3 strawberries aside for the dressing.
- Crumble goat's cheese and almonds on top of your salad.
- For the dressing, add olive oil, 3 strawberries and some pepper in a blender and your dressing is ready.
- Sprinkle over your salad. Enjoy!