A delicious Easter recipe with asparagus, eggs, pumpkin sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano! Perfect for brunch or as a main dish or starter for Easter dinner.
- Cut the asparagus tips in about 8 cm long pieces.
- Steam them for about 4 minutes and then sauté in some olive oil, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime cut the rest of the tips brunoise and sauté them in a pan with some oil and butter till they get soft.
- Prepare the eggs sunny side up on a pan under low flame.
- For the pumpkin sauce, cook the diced pumpkin with the vegetable stock and after 15 minutes blend everything to get a soup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the flame and add the Parmigiano Reggiano to the soup.
- Put the pumpkin soup in a plate, add the asparagus tips and the brunoise and at the end the egg on them.
- Decorate and serve warm.
Tips from the author
This recipe will serve as a starter for 8 people and a main dish for 4 people.