47 People like this recipe
All time favourite vegetable is the humble cauliflower. This really honest salad recipe can also be served as an antipasti before a meal or you can combine it with a nice piece of fish.
- cook the cauliflower florets briefly in lightly salted water.
- do not rinse cold.
- save a little cooking water and put into a saucepan with a lid together with the oil, anchovies, garlic and saffron.
- cook moderate for a few minutes and add the cauliflower florets.
- stir and season with pepper & salt.
- let it cook for 10 minutes with the lid on a low heat and let the cauliflower soak in all flavours.
- if too dry you can add some cooking water.
- if the cauliflower is cooked and cooled serve as antipasti.