- Babyleaf spinach (120g)
- 2 tomatoes - thick slices
- 4 small mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- goat’s cheese
- pignolia (Pine nuts) small handful
- 6 tablespoons of vegetable stock
- 6 tablespoons of good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- one garlic clove
Wash the spinach and cut up all other ingredients into small pieces.
For the vinaigrette: Press the garlic, or cut it very fine. Stir oil, vegetable stock and lemon juice well.
Season with salt, pepper and a little sugar. Serve this dressing with the salad just before serving.
This salad is for 2-4 people to share.