- 1 x 100g packet We Wash n’ Toss Baby Spinach
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 150g goats’ cheese, broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry tarragon
- Pinch of onion and garlic powder
- Small pinch dry mustard
To make the vinaigrette, mix olive oil with balsamic vinegar. Combine sugar, tarragon, onion and garlic powder and dry mustard and stir through the oil and balsamic mixture.
Gently mix the We Wash n’ Toss Baby Spinach with strawberries, pecans and goats’ cheese in a large bowl.
Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss through and serve.
This recipe is provided by Tripod Farmers, Australia using their Wash n Toss Range. Makes 4 serves to share.