- 150g salad mix
- 150g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Some red onion, sliced
- 50g Goat Cheese with Herbs
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp wildflower honey vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Place the lettuce in a bowl then top with the tomatoes, onion, sunflower seeds, and chunks of the goat cheese. The Vinaigrette dressing: Mix all of the ingredients together and whisk until well combined. Let the dressing sit for at least 1 hour so the flavours have time to mingle. Mix the dressing well then drizzle over the salad. Toss until the salad is evenly coated with the vinaigrette. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Source: Recipe and photos by Pam from"for the Love of Cooking.net
This salad is for 4 people to share as a starter or on the side.