- 1 Sliced Continental cucumber
- 2 Table spoon sugar dissolved in 2 table spoons white or cider vinegar
- Crushed garlic
- 1 Thinly sliced onion
- 1 Thinly diced red capsicum
- Sweet chilli sauce to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Roasted unsalted peanuts, almonds, macadamias
Thinly slice the cucumber and then pour vinegar mixture over.
Mix with remaining ingredients and season to taste.
Chill to serve.
This recipe is brought to you by Eden Farms, growers of continental cucumbers in Queensland Australia. Serves 4 to share.